Tuesday, March 13, 2018

RAINBOW MERINGUE KISSES......AND I'M BACK


It's been awhile since I last updated my blog......reasons are a lot, and I don't that matters anymore, as I have decided to keep this blog active all over again. Thanks to those who are still actively following me, and because of you, I made a decision to come back and start blogging again. I hope that I'll be able to constantly update and post as often as I can......at least 1 posting a week? 😉

This first comeback posting is a request from my daughter, she has been asking me to bake her meringues since last week, and because I'm tight up with some cake and cookies orders, I wasn't able to until this week where I'm a bit too free, haha.........ya, I meant really very free, until I'm able to finished off a 20 episodes K-series , A Korean Odyssey starring Lee Seung Gi in 3 days 😜

To spice up the meringues a little, I added some food coloring to make it more sweet looking and not so plain as the usual ones. As I'm sure all of you knows that you can easily whipped up a batch of meringues in just less than 10 minutes and what took the longest, was the baking part. As for the ingredients, you only need 2 things - fresh egg whites and castor sugar.

Here is the recipe for those of you who wish to give it a try.



You may download the recipe card above by clicking unto this link:-
https://drive.google.com/file/d/12-hq1flVgdjbiftVfPzooGIE-Tvd7Jxu/view?usp=sharing




Happy baking !

No comments: