Thursday, April 19, 2018

My 2nd Herman Starter Bread ~ Polo Buns


It's my bad that this post came late....πŸ˜›πŸ˜ My apology as the reason is I was really busy preparing my younger twin to college next month. The hardest was to find a proper , decent and most importantly SAFE place for him to stay and settle in. I was browsing and googling websites over websites of 'room for rent' was really no fun at all. Some are so gender biased that they prefer female over male ......hmm, I wonder why is that?? πŸ€” Could it be male tenants are not as quiet as female? or not as tidy and clean as female? but whatever it is......I'm so glad I finally found one 2 days ago and managed to put a booking fee to block the room, until we are physically there in KL to see it next month. Thank God! Amen!!

So, coming back to this post, it was really long overdue , I know, as I baked these fluffy buns 2 weeks ago and I know a lot of you are anxiously waiting for the recipe to try it out. Please forgive me ....here it is 😘😘 However, if you have been following me , and already has the Herman Starter Bread recipe (from here), everything in making the bread or bun dough is the same, except for the topping.


You really have to try this recipe if you are a fan of Polo Buns, as this version with the sugar crusted topping, is so much satisfying compared to those sell in Kopitiam. 🀣🀣 What's more, like I always say, "homemade is always the best".


You may download the above recipe card from the link below:

Till then, I'll catch up with you again.....oh and before I go, these Polo Buns, even after 2 days, you just need to reheat it in the oven for 5 -7 mins at 140C , it'll all be fluffy and soft again, just like the day it was baked. Cheers!!



Happy baking !



No comments: